Lights that create a Christmas ambiance, festive decorations that bring joy to your home, the pleasure of sitting around a table with all your loved ones.
Christmas is really the most magical time of the year. A time when we can delight in the little joys of life and rediscover the warmth and pleasure of staying home.
Although grown-ups no longer believe in Santa Claus, they still share one of the most exciting moments of Christmas that little ones do: unwrapping gifts. If you’d like to put a place you love – Garda Trentino – under the tree this year, we’ll help you experience the lake from your home with emotion, aromas, flavors, and delicacies from this strip of the Mediterranean surrounded by the Alps.
Ready to start Christmas shopping?
#GIFT IDEAS for bon vinvant
- Troticoltura Armanini. Christmas is also the love of eating and, if the scent of the lake makes your mouth water, how about an appetizer with some delicious trout speck? Troticoltura Armanini offers a tasty smoked trout fillet with organic Trentino herbs that can be sliced like an appetizer for a really delicious entrée. One click is enough to put it under the tree!
- Maso Giare. Red Christmas… like apples from Trentino! If you love this “forbidden fruit”, you’ll find delicious apple juice and yummy dried apples at Maso Giare, to give to your fruit-loving friends. And, starting this year, all their products are certified organic!
- La Quadra. The nature of Garda Trentino in a basket. La Quadra farm – which we already spoke about here – offers some wonderful Christmas baskets, full of their own products, that you can create as your heart desires. Could you have ever imagined a more delicious Christmas?
- Azienda Agricola Gostner. How about some sweet fruity gifts? You’ll love Gostner’s tiny fruit jams, such as currant, raspberry, or spiced plum (perfect for creating delicious Christmas cinnamon cookies), but also their dried persimmons, spices, and a delicious black cabbage pesto you can serve on fragrant crostini. All of nature on your table!
- Azienda Agricola Acetaia. Another special gift any gourmet would love to receive is the renowned balsamic vinegar produced by Azienda Agricola Acetaia in Cologna di Tenno, obtained by slow cooking Gewürztraminer grape must. This balsamic vinegar, a condiment for refined palates, comes in three different versions. The packaging is rather captivating, somewhat resembling a perfume! It’s definitely a must for any chic gourmet!
- Agraria di Riva. Agraria’s delicacies for a mouth-watering Christmas. Imagine a nice festive basket full of goodies from Garda Trentino. There are lots, and you’ll find them all, or almost all, at Agraria di Riva. From the “Brezza Riva Riserva 2016 classic method Trentodoc” to extra virgin olive oil “must” (obtained from first-pressed olives): from the mill directly into the bottle. A real treat. And, to end on a sweet note, Agraria proposes a Christmas Cake that literally melts in your mouth!
- Omkafé. An “all Italian” gift. Not everyone knows about Omkafé in Garda Trentino. Omkafé is a high-quality coffee company. If you want to put some really good coffee under the tree, or give some as a gift to friends who love the “drink of the Gods”, Omkafé in Arco offers a classic box that will make your Christmas days irresistible with the aroma of coffee!
- Olio Cru. There’s nothing better than a nice bottle of “green gold” as a gift to put under the Christmas tree. Besides Olio Cru’s elegant gift boxes, what’s new this Christmas is no doubt their First Evoo, their first-pressed oil available for a limited time only and produced with 100% Garda olives.
- Molino Pellegrini. If you love traditions, nothing better than the products offered by Molino Pellegrini: in addition to corn and buckwheat flours, you can find processed as preparations for polenta of various flavors, biscuits, pasta but also soups and risottos. And, for a perfect skin care, even some very scented soap!
#GIFT IDEAS for wine addicts
- Madonna delle Vittorie. What if you found a nice bottle of bubbly under the tree? Maybe along with some precious Garda Trentino “green gold”, namely PDO extra virgin olive oil. You can find it all at Madonna delle Vittorie. Gift ideas you can put under the Christmas tree, and not only for your bubbly enthusiasts.
- Azienda Agricola Gino Pedrotti. Raise your hand if you’ve ever had delicious Vino Santo! A sweet dessert wine par excellence made in Trentino. This masterpiece is produced in the Valle dei Laghi using the Nosiola, an autochthonous white grape. A fantastic gift idea that you can use to toast at the end of your Christmas meal, with the aroma of Garda Trentino.
- Cantina Pisoni. An authentic “rural soul”. Pisoni winery offers many gift ideas for the holidays, like their excellent wines or – for a romantic gift idea – you could choose to give your name, or that of a loved one, to a vine in their new vineyard located atop a picturesque hill. A gift for hopeless romantics!
- Cantina Toblino. In the heart of the Valle dei Laghi, at just a stone’s throw from Garda Trentino and Castel Toblino, this winery produces a wide selection of exceptional wines. For bubbly aficionados, the “2016 Antares Brut Millesimato Trento DOC” is a perfect gift, and those who love sweet wines will definitely adore the “2004 Vino Santo Trentino DOC” !
- Dall’O’ Wine. Raise your glasses to Garda. What kind of holiday would it be without a good luck toast? And doing so in good company is even more pleasurable if you’re toasting with superb wines. At Dall’O’ – a winery that’s so elegant it’s defined an “atelier” – creativity meets experience. As you wait to be able to visit the “sensorial” winery, you could start wine tasting at home!
- Cantina Comai. A family-run farm located in Riva del Garda. Their products are entirely organic, and the name of their wines evokes the territory where the winery is located. Do you prefer white, red, or rosé? No problem, Comai offers all three varieties: Busat Bianco, Busat Rosso, and Busat Rosé. You definitely can’t do without them.
#OUTDOOR EXPERIENCES for Christmas
Give the gift of outdoor experiences for Christmas. It’s a promise more than a gift. Experiencing the outdoors in Garda Trentino, the home of outdoor sports like windsurfing, mountain biking, and canyoning! Ready to give the gift of experiences?
- LOLGarda. Treating yourself, or finding Christmas gifts, will be a really easy, safe, and fun experience with Lol, in the company of specialized guides. The only thing you’ll risk is having loads of fun!
- Arco Mountain Guide. A real surprise to put under the tree. An exciting, yet safe, adventure that you can choose from the comfort of your home with one simple click.
- Canyon Adventure. Canyoning enthusiasts will love to receive this experience in Garda Trentino as a gift, which can also include other activities, such as climbing paths, fun kayaking, and the innovative bellyaking. All you have to do is choose.
- Mmove. A great way to give a versatile gift. If you don’t know what to get someone for Christmas, or when that someone will be able to use the gift they receive, this is the ideal gift card. All you have to do is decide how much you want to spend, and whoever gets the gift will decide how to use it, and whether all at once, over a period of time, or for different activities.
Lots of great gift ideas to put under the Christmas tree this year, all waiting to be unwrapped in the company of your loved ones as you reminisce about Garda Trentino, its products, the sensations it offers, and that great joy that envelopes the holiday season. This is the happiness that Christmas is made of.